Thursday, April 30, 2009

River and the Ocean

There is a fire within that pushes you into the unknown, to leave behind comfort zones and venture, to find new meanings or to experience everything fresh, untouched by learning.
I feel like a river without beginning or end; I know of the ocean, the memory is calling. A river of memories flowing, since when I do not know; I have known you dearly, where and when matters not. You have many faces, in different times and places and I want to tell you - thank you.
Life is beautiful; I wish people struggle less to live.
Love happens, and it flows and carries you to new shores, probably it is right to say one is in love because love flows like a river and you are in it, one with it. It knows its destination and you can relax and let go off all that was once dear, for you never lose anything, everything is always present.
There is an eternal presence to be known, a presence that is nearer than your own heart beat, where everything is always present.
There is an ocean within; it is more ancient than anything that is known and yet it is always new.
I am flowing into myself; or rather I am the river and the ocean at once.
The more I open the more I am amazed…life is beautiful.

1 comment:

&& said...

Yes, we are like rivers flowing into the great ocean. Rivers whose waters are becoming different colors with each passage through the Earth. We are the consciousness of God who wants to wake up into the Earth.

Jordi, Castellón (Spain)

Peace